Evolis manufactures plastic id card printers for id badge printing and personalization : student ID cards, loyalty programs, banking cards, transportation passes, membership cards, driving licences, identity cards, id card, employee badges, voting cards, health cards, access badges, and visitor badges. A badge can host data pertaining to its holder, with four-color photo-quality printing, and perform data encoding (magnetic stripe, smart card and/or contactless card). Evolis is specialized in creating these innovative id card printers. Evolis also markets the Badgy card printer , a turnkey solution to print badges on plastic cards , in small runs and without encoding options. Get more information on Badgy card printer on www.badgy.com .
Evolis also offers accessories and identification supplies through its subsidiary SOGEDEX ACCESSORIES.
Why choose an Evolis card printer?
Evolis Card Printer, the European leader in solutions for plastic card personalization, leverages innovation to always be in tune with market changes and offer the latest encoding technologies for plastic badges and cards.
1. Ease of use:
- User-friendly interface for quick startup.
- A design that promotes a simple and intuitive use.
- The eMedia software, supplied with our card printers, makes card designing kid’s play.
2. Fast and flexible:
- Print your cards in a snap and on demand: delivering a fully personalized badge to its holder is simply a matter of a few clicks.
- You can personalize large volumes of cards in a jiffy, any time.
- Card feeder for small to medium runs.
3. Flexible Use:
- Print text, graphics, bar codes, and photos.
- As an option, encode magnetic stripes and smart chips (contact or contactless).
- Flexible: from on-demand printing by the unit to bulk personalization.
4. Image quality:
- High-quality printing with a 300 DPI resolution: your pictures, logos, and graphics are precisely printed, while the text is perfectly legible.
- Evolis card printers offer a simple way to secure your cards, thanks to a hologram that is an invaluable asset in fighting forgeries and fraud.
- The smart and magnetic encoding options make your cards even more secure.
- Our color ribbons apply a protective varnish onto your cards, to retain a high quality of image despite its frequent use. Printed cards can, therefore, be used for up to 3 years.
- The Securion card printer provides a card lamination feature with the application of a plastic film or a varnish that greatly extends the life of the card (up to 10 years)