Monecarte: ID solution for French Universities*/?>
MONECARTE, a subsidiary of the Cap Monétique group, is a pioneer in the field of payment and identification with multi-service cards. Since the early 90’s, the company’ve been designing solutions to meet the needs expressed by their partners for multi-service card identification functions. They combine software publishing and electronic equipment integration.
Monecarte software solutions ranges from creation systems and multi-service card management to business applications (electronic time-clocks, attendance management, access control, ticketing,…).
They also design and market automated payment system solutions based on the personal e-purse or MONEO.
Monecarte clients include over fifty universities and several schools, which makes us the leader in the higher education sector and the CROUS (French student welfare organisation). Building from this leadership, the company now provides its know-how in many sectors of activity including health (hospitals), sports, communities and firms…
Emmanuel Billac, Executive director of Monecarte, presents Uni'Campus, the solution to issue multi-applicative cards thanks to Evolis card printers.
- What's the added value of Monecarte (0.38)
- What are the Card features with the Monecarte' solution: Uni'Campus (1.12)
- The Monecarte & Evolis card printer combinaison (2.23)
- Which card printer for which kind of projects? (3.03)
- What's the added-value of Evolis card printer to Monecarte' projects? (3.46)
The Cap Monétique Group is specialised in the creation of card systems or communicating devices dedicated to identification or payment. Through its subsidiaries which design and market solutions suited for user needs.Cap Monétique is present in many sectors:
- Higher education: Universities, “Grandes écoles”
- Health: Hospitals
- Local authorities: parking lots, waste reception centres, recreation centres…
- Trade sector: Car wash, launderettes, tanning centres…