Evolis exhibits its range for the government identification markets.
From June 2 to 4, 2015 you'll find the Evolis team on booth A08 at the Serena Hotel in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, for the Annual African Governmental Forum & Exhibition on digital identification and its applications for socio-economic development in Africa, also known as ID 4 Africa.
This event brings together the main stakeholders in Africa, giving Evolis the opportunity to present its ID solutions specifically for the governmental market:
- Zenius: a compact, flexible, and user-friendly bureaucratic card printer
- Core: the laser personalization system for ultra-secure cards
- Securion: the printer for producing highly secure cards
- The Sig100 and Sig200 signature tablets: essential tools for secure and simple digital signatures
- Avansia: the retransfer printer for high-definition cards
In the African governmental market, Evolis already has significant experience, such as for SICTA, which uses the Securion printer to produce vehicle licenses on plastic cards, which act as a technical check and payment certificate.
Learn more about our experience in the governmental market.