Over the last twelve months, Evolis has developed many more features to its flagship printer, the Primacy to make it even more powerful, more flexible and more ergonomic.
These developments enable Evolis to further demonstrate its capacity for ongoing innovation , thus making its printers even more efficient.
Color Touch Screen Display
Color touch screen for instant user interaction
Ideal for counter applications, this unique feature allows you to configure the printer and obtain detailed information regarding its status; read the help messages, etc. without having to be in front of a computer.
Electronic locking system for increased security of the printer
New locking system option for Primacy
Evolis has developed an electro-mechanical locking system that prevents access to the printer by unauthorized persons for places where secure cards are issued.
This new feature meets the requirements within the particular market of instant issuance of payment cards, as well as any application requiring a secured issuance process.
Increased monochrome speed: up to 1000 cards per hour
For users who need a high monochrome card printing performance, Primacy printers now include a manual card eject mode as a standard feature, to increase the monochrome print speed of up to 1000 cards per hour.
Other software and mechanical developments for an even more powerful printer
- Development of an open card hopper for immediate access to printed cards
- Extended memory and print resolution for a sharper image definition
- New UHF encoding option for remotely managed applications
- New sensor to inform the user when the charger is nearly empty
- New update verification wizard to allow the user to benefit from the latest drivers and firmware.
- New version of the SDK available to facilitate and accelerate the integration of Primacy in IT systems, while allowing remote supervision of the printer.
For more information regarding these developments, please don’t hesitate to, contact us!