As an expert in the printing and personalization of cards, Evolis supports you through the various stages of your project by offering customized solutions and proven reliability.
Transit badges in plastic-card format increase the quality of your services and your profitability, while also offering your passengers convenience, simplicity, and speed:
- Fluidity of access to transportation for a better user experience
- A personalized card for multiple uses on the network: bus, subway, tram, train, etc.
- Easy to update details according to season tickets
- Fraud prevention
Evolis helps you to respond to all these demands.
Card printers that adapt to you
Evolis offers a wide range of printers that can meet numerous requirements, depending on your needs:
- Printing in centralized mode (for large volumes) or in decentralized mode (for single cards or small volumes),
- Simple printing or decorative printing with advanced technologies (e.g. contactless chips),
- Integration into all work environments: compact and quiet.
Evolis expertise is recognized by systems integrators (Xerox ACS, Parkeon, and Vix) and transport operators like RATP in Paris and STIB and SNCB in Brussels.
Thanks to these various stakeholders, cards printed using Evolis solutions are used by millions of passengers throughout the world every day.
Among our references
- Instant, decentralized printing of the contactless Navigo pass to optimize passenger flows across the Paris subway network,
- Instant personalization and issuing of S'COOL school transport cards in Austria: quiet printers that are easy to use for the entire process and provide high-quality printing,
- Decentralized personalization of millions of MOBIB contactless passes for the Belgian transport operators STIB and SNCB.
Find Evolis at APTA EXPO, the public transportation trade show in the U.S.A.
Held every three years in conjunction with the American Public Transportation Association's (APTA) Annual Meeting, EXPO is public transit's premier showcase of technology, products and services. Be at the center of the growing public transportation industry October 13-15, 2014 in Houston, Texas.
Evolis will be showcasing the Evolis Primacy, Elypso and the Quantum in Booth# 2964.
To register free they can click here: https://www.expologic.com/registration/dsp_eventContact.cfm?eventID=613&pv_1912=EV61