Visit Evolis at booth B014 in the Riviera Rotunda of the Film Festival Conference Center of Cannes.
Evolis participates to Trustech Conference, incorporating Cartes tradeshow on November 29th, 30th and December 1st in Cannes. Trustech, incorporating Cartes is an international event for payment and identification technologies. Evolis will present its new dedicated solutions for the financial and government markets.
Two systems for the government market will be showcased for the first time in France:
- Primacy Lamination - combining a new lamination module with the Evolis plastic card printer Primacy for increased security and durability of official cards and access control badges.
- An example of the integration of a plastic card instant issuance system in a mobile biometric registration kit.
Evolis will also present its range of printers dedicated to the financial market for instant issuance of personalized debit or credit cards via self-service terminals. Comprising of 4 printing modules, the range covers all personalization needs, including the encoding of contact or contactless smart cards.
Other systems showcased:
- Primacy and its new features
- Elypso: ideal for applications managed in counter mode
- Core: the laser personalization system for ultra-secure cards
- Avansia: a retransfer printer for the issuance of high resolution cards.
- APTEO: the extremely compact card printer, portable and embedded into mobile solutions such as stand-alone biometric enrollment stations.
- Sig100 and Sig200: signature tablets for capturing electronic signatures quickly and securely