Inauguration of Evolis’ new offices in Mumbai
Evolis moves into new offices in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India
The offices were inaugurated on November 21, 2017 in the presence of Evolis executive committee members and all the employees of the subsidiary.
To accompany its growth ambition in India, Evolis S.A. which already owned 70% of the capital, completed on October 2017 the acquisition of the remaining 30% stakes of Evolis India Pvt Ltd. The latter is now a company 100% owned by the Evolis Group.
With 1.3 billion inhabitants, this country has one of the highest growth rates in the world and remains a highly strategic market for the group.
“With this acquisition, we wish to drive a new dynamic in this area. We are confident in our teams on the spot to take up this challenge, “comments Emmanuel Picot, CEO of Evolis.
EVOLIS CARD PRINTER INDIA PVT. LTD.
501/503, STAR Hub, Building No 2,
Off Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East,
Contact 022 61694500