Print shops can stand out from the competition by offering plastic card printing
The challenge: Offering a new printing service for plastic cards
- When he acquired a plastic card printer, Bernard Juigné, Director of the Jetprint print shop in Angers, wanted to increase their turnover.
- With a high-quality customized service, it meets the needs of their clients perfectly and it goes well beyond what is available on certain websites.
The solution: Evolis Avansia for high-quality professional printing
- The Jetprint clients, mostly small businesses and charities, are now persuaded of the advantages of plastic loyalty cards or membership cards that are more professional and durable than laminated cards.
- Jetprint have been able to expand their “on-demand printing” services to meet the needs of their clients with a fast turnaround (24/48 hours).
A card printer represents a moderate investment compared to a professional printer and the training is very quick
Result: personalized cards with professional output
- Jetprint mainly produces loyalty cards for small businesses and membership cards, particularly for sports clubs.
- The advantages of Avansia are its great flexibility of use and the chance to create high-quality cards and print them instantly.
There really are many options to produce highly personalized cards,” says Bernard Juigné. “Flexible, fast, and easy to use, Evolis printers are perfectly suited to the notion of professional services for graphic design: personalized cards with attractive graphics that promote their clients.