Become a part of th Evolis Adventure!
Join the 360 Evolis employees* who work in 11 locations around the world to provide our customers with products and services of the highest quality. Evolis Group has been able to develop rapidly…
Careers to match talents
We place the employee at the center of the company’s success and therefore create the right conditions to let all their talents emerge.
- An international environment is cultivating an open mindset toward other cultures
- Support throughout your career, starting with integration and a customized training plan
- A challenging work environment with responsibilities and missions up to your talents
Evolis offers more than 40 professions and numerous career opportunities in France and abroad.
Joining Evolis also means:
- Adhering to our values.
- Joining a responsible Group that is truly committed to environmental and social responsibility.
- Evolving in a fulfilling work environment designed with and for employees.
- *For the year 2021, EVOLIS Beaucouzé obtains a score of 85 points out of 100 on the gender equality index
They talk about Evolis
The recruitment process aims to:
- Get to know you : your experience and your expectations as a future employee.
- Introduce the Evolis Group, ours values and our working environment
- Clarify the missions and challenges of the position
- Answer your questions and ensure that your expectations match the position to be filled.
Your integration to feel good from your first day!
We care about the quality of your integration:
- A prepared arrival: internal communication, welcome by your manager, delivery of your integration kit, operational workstation, presentation to the teams, site visit, team lunch; you begin at Evolis feeling relaxed and reassured!
- A customized training program: during your first weeks with the Group, you will benefit from a customized training program, fully adapted to your areas of expertise and responsibilities. The world of identification will no longer hold any secrets for you!
- An integration lunch: the last step of the integration process, this lunch is a privileged moment of exchange with the Management and with the employees who joined Evolis at the same time as you.
Life in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Ft. Lauderdale, celebrated for its beaches and boating canals, is one of the best-known cities in south Florida (outside of Miami). Being part of sunny south Florida, which boasts 300+ sunny days each year, Ft. Lauderdale is famous for its beaches, arts, culture, and local attractions bringing more than 13 million tourists each year. Although tourism is our main industry, Ft. Lauderdale is a tight-knit and diverse place to work and live. As the geographic center of Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach Metropolitan area, Ft. Lauderdale offers great opportunities to its businesses as the city contains a large market of disposable income, business-friendly government, and easy access to national and international markets. Ft. Lauderdale is also one of the most centrally located cities in the tri-county area making the commute for our staff convenient and manageable.
Life in Providence, RI
The city of Providence is the capital of Rhode Island and is home to some of the most prestigious universities on the East Coast – Brown University, Johnson & Wales University, and Rhode Island School of Design to name a few. The city is often characterized by its culinary and cultural reputation because the colleges allow Providence to attract and retain skilled chefs and artists.
Providence is a seaport as well as an industrial and commercial center and was one of the original 13 colonies, playing a major role in the birth of the United States. Rhode Island is the smallest state in the US, only 413 square miles, but it is the second most densely populated state behind New Jersey. Despite this fact, Providence offers the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city with a thriving arts community, vibrant neighborhoods, and many things to see and do.
Life in Mumbai:
Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the second most populous city in India after Delhi and the seventh most populous city in the world. Mumbai lies on the Konkan coast on the west coast of India and has a deep natural harbour. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is also one of the world’s top ten centres of commerce in terms of global financial flow, generating 6.16% of India’s GDP and accounting for 25% of industrial output, 70% of maritime trade in India (Mumbai Port Trust and JNPT), and 70% of capital transactions to India’s economy.
Mumbai’s culture is a blend of traditional festivals, food, music, and theatres. Mumbai is the birthplace of Indian cinema.