Avansia - How to clean the printhead?
- Turn off the power and remove USB cable and power cable from the printer.
- Open the front cover and remove the ink ribbon cartridge and Transfer film cartridge.
- Take an Evolis swab and press the middle of the tube until the end of the swab is impregnated with alcohol.
- Find the print head and gently rub the swab from left to right along the print head for a few seconds the heating element.
- Wait 2 minutes until the alcohol is completely dry before putting the ink ribbon cartridge and Transfer film cartridge back into the printer and turning the power ON.
- Your printer is once again ready to use.