KC Essential – KC Prime – KC Max | Kiosk card printers
Printers for self-service kiosks, ideal for multiplying contact points at lower cost and offering an optimal user experience.
- KC Essential: the most compact, modular solution for your integration and personalization needs.
- KC Prime: our ready-to-integrate printer with 200-card feeder.
- KC Max: a printer optimized to accommodate 4 x 100-card feeders, while remaining compact.
Multiply your points of sale at a lower cost
Instant card printing from independent terminals allows companies, banks and even universities to improve the quality of service offered to their customers and members thanks to:
- Immediate service anytime, anywhere 24/7
- Reduced waiting times
- Cards can be customized with several designs or the use of a personal photograph.
Adopting self-service terminals for card printing helps rationalize the costs and the operation of your establishment, and allows you to reach more customers:
- Reduced staffing costs
- Loyalty program used in real time
- Lower operation and maintenance costs
Compact, robust and cost-effective card printers
The printers in our KC range offer cost-effective solutions to enable instant issuance personalised plastic cards at self-service kiosks. The Evolis Premium SDK and the total accessibility of the various components and connectors allow these mod to be smoothly integrated into any type of self-service kiosks.
They successfully combine compactness and autonomy with a 200-card feeder.
KC Essential, KC Prime and KC Max benefit from Evolis latest innovations in card printing modules. The metal housing of these printers makes their integration into your system simpler and durable.
Printers configured on demand and easy to use
You can easily configure card management.
Common to all 3 models :
- Evolis LED lighted insertion port (option): manual insertion and return
- Anti-insertion system (optional on Evolis insertion port)
- Possibility of integrating a non-Evolis feeder and/or insertion port
- Ability to retract uncollected cards
KC Prime and KC Max each have an integrated card feeder:
- KC Prime: 200 card feeder
- KC Max: 4 x 100 card feeder
- KC Essential: reject slot for faulty cards
- KC Prime: reject slot for faulty cards or receiving tray
- KC Max: locked reject box (2 keys)
Add a lighted bezel to optimise the user experience:
- With its LEDs, the Evolis lighted bezel visually alerts the user of a card entry or exit,
- Its optional anti-insertion system prevents card entry. The optional anti-insertion system prevents cards from being inserted, so that the bezel can only be used for card output.
Our self-service kiosk printers are fully modular:
- single or dual sided cards printing
- encoders for magnetic stripe or for contact and contactless smart cards.
In order to limit and facilitate everyday maintenance operations, our modules offer remote notifications on the status of the printer and consumables such as the card or ribbon level alert. Thanks to the free Evolis Premium SDK, you can integrate our printers into your own application and monitor them over a local network or the cloud.
Evolis, a partner of choice for your card issuance projects
Working closely with system integrators and kiosk manufacturers, our teams integrate Evolis card personalization modules into all types of self-service kiosks.
Evolis is the world leader in decentralized printing of personalized cards. With a presence in every continent, Evolis has been involved in implementing various projects for card printing using self-service terminals. Our project expertise lies in the following areas in particular:
- Support at all times and during all phases of your project from a dedicated project manager and team
- Precise needs analysis in order to take all your specific requirements into account
- The capacity to develop customized solutions in record time using an on-site, fl exible, and high-performance industrial tool
- Skill transfer from our teams to yours and technical support available from our various centers of expertise.
Evolis has demonstrated its skills in a range of different projects: ID cards, bank cards, loyalty cards, gift cards, event badges, and many more.
KC Essential – KC Prime – KC Max kiosk card printers
|Color dye sublimation, monochrome thermal transfer|
|Automatic or manual feeding|
|Edge-to-edge printing, single-sided or double-sided|
|Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution, Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)|
|Interfaces: USB, Ethernet|
|Feeder capacity: 200 cards, Output hopper capacity: 30 cards|
Single side color (YMCKO) : 20,5s
Dual side color (YMCKO-K) : 28s
Also to be discovered :